- Our own collection of vessels for your babies of the leafy variety
- Classic clay vibes: our clay is from the sandy banks of the Mekong River, and these retain a rough sandy texture
- Fired in hive kilns with rice hulls
- Has drainage holes (but no drainage plates)
- Choose from 3 sizes to suit your plant best
Small 5.25"D x 6.5"H
Medium 8.5"D x 10"H
Large 11.25"D x 12.75"H
Wash out as needed. Bring indoors, or empty, in temperatures below freezing.
Why we love it
“All of these look great on their own, but we like them better paired together. The three sizes interact with each other to create the perfect composition.”
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Wendy S.Verified BuyerReviewingFooted Planter - Fiber CementI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMaking my Plants Look Good :)
These planters are a little heavy but were well packed and arrived safely. I have different sizes in these planters in my greenhouse because they're so beautiful. They have a drainage hole - the only downfall is that they don't include a saucer.
- Juyeon W.Verified BuyerReviewingFooted Planter - TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agocute desgin
i like to the shape and size. it's a little price but worth it.