Simple Linen Quilt - $ 425.00
Simple Linen Quilt
Simple Linen Quilt
QUILT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD
- Available in Ivory and 14 additional colors
- European linen on both sides; finished, woven and stonewashed in Portugal
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- 3.5 x 3.5 grid pattern; self-bound hem
- An extension of our Simple Linen Bedding collection
- Relaxed, lived in look - but still classic
- Coordinating shams available
Material: European linen cover Poly fill Dimensions: Queen 92"L x 96"W King 92"L x 114"W
Made in Portugal
Wash our linen before using to make it even softer. Hand or machine wash with like colors using mild detergent. Use cold water on a gentle cycle. You might see some lint after the first few washings but don’t fret: this is a natural result of the stone-washing process and will lessen over time. Washing helps soften and flatten the fibers, which makes them stronger. So we’re fans of frequent washings. Make sure you button up your duvets and zip up pillow covers to minimize damage when washing.
If you like a crisper feel, line dry. For a softer touch, tumble dry on low. Remove the linen from the dryer while it’s just barely damp - this reduces wrinkles. If you’re a type A, iron on warm - not the linen setting. Make sure linen is totally dry when you put it away and don’t enclose it in plastic.
Avoid fabric softener, dryer sheets, bleach, stain removers, color brighteners, or skin treatments. This can weaken the fibers and lead to discoloration.
We offer a one year warranty on Hawkins New York bedding to ensure homeware happiness. Manufacturing + physical flaws in construction are covered, but improper care, personal preferences regarding material + color, and physical damage caused by a human or pet are not.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
Why we love it
“A beautifully made bed needs multiple textures + this quilt is the perfect layering piece to add visual interest to your bedding. Plus, both sides are linen unlike some other “linen” quilts on the market.”
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Teresa G.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Quilt - Light GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMy favorite mix and match neutral
Adding to my HNY light grey linen. Love this color. I can mix and match it all year long.
- Drea P.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Quilt - PeacockI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful Color + Quality
I love everything about this quilt. It feels even better than I would have imagined. It is very soft.
It is also the perfect mid-weight quilt. Very well balanced.
- W. Thorne T.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Quilt - PeacockI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSimple Linen Quilt - Peacock
Happy with the Quality. Have not had very long to give in depth review. Like the weight & look. Glad I orderd King Size for a Queen size bed. It gives plenty of width to go well over each side which has been my complaint with other Quilts/Blankets etc. I have order from many different Bed supplies companies. Basically very happy. Pricey . . but you get what you pay for. Hope it lasts. Sincerely. W. Thorne Taylor
- Caitlin B.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Quilt - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThe cutest
Warm and not too heavy, looks so beautiful in our space.
- Susan S.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Quilt - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoCool and Unique
I love the simple linen quilt in black and it looks great on my son's bed.
It is the perfect quilt- I recommend 100%!