THE SOAP AND THE STONE
- By Brazilian Home Collection
- High-fired clay, handcrafted from a single block of natural, non-toxic soapstone
- Can withstand temps over 600 °F; thick walls retain heat twice as long as conventional metal cookware
- Food retains moisture while cooking in stone; perfect for beans, stew, chili, braising
- Take it from stovetop to oven to table
9”D x 4.5”W
Wash with soap and water only. Do not use abrasive cleaning products.
Avoid "thermal shock" - going directly from refrigerator to high heat. Begin cooking with low heat to avoid cracks or breakage.
Do not use soapstone containers to store food.