Simple Waffle Towel
Simple Waffle Towel
- Comes in 4 sizes
- Available in White and 11 additional colors
- 100% cotton waffle weave towels
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- 370 gsm weight
- Generously sized, loose knit, stonewashed in Portugal for softness
- Quick to dry and resistant to shrinkage
- Just gets better: absorbency and softness increases with each wash
Material: Cotton Dimensions: Washcloth 12"L x 12"W Hand 20"L x 39"W Bath 32"L x 59"W Sheet 39"L x 71"W
Machine wash cold + tumble dry. Softness and absorbency increases with each washing.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.
SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Che B.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Towel - BlushI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayLove these towels
I had the dish towels first and loved them, so decided to take the plunge on these. So glad I did. They’re so fast drying and look good too. If you like a super plushy towel, this isn’t for you, but if you like a moisture wicking waffle towel, these are amazing.Was this helpful?
- Jes S.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Towel - BlackI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars2 days agoBlack waffle towels
This is the second set of your waffle towels we’ve purchased (order #8447393). The first set was highly recommended and exceeded our expectations for absorption - we were not used to the texture and it was hard to believe they were absorbing just as well if not better than our more traditional towels. So we ordered this second set to coordinate in our bathroom. This set is different from the first set. The towels do not have the same properties as the first set we ordered back in July (order #8446821). Despite several runs through the wash, this set does not absorb water. Water actually beads up on top of the towel (see attached photos and video - this is JUST water). My husband is convinced these towels are either not made of cotton or have been treated with something to make them water resistant. I question whether these were made in Portugal using the same process as the previous set we ordered (which look beautiful and function wonderfully). In support of my theory (not my husband’s), the two larger towels in this order have tags that do not say “Made in Portugal” like the first set of towels we ordered and like the smaller black hand towel. The small hand towel actually absorbs water better then the larger towels. I honestly would not have purchased these towels if they were available on clearance for $10 at Target. They look beautiful, but don’t work. I would not purchase these towels again or do not at this point feel comfortable recommending them to anyone, despite…Was this helpful?HNHawkins New YorkYesterday
Thank you so much for taking the time to write, I am so sorry to hear this. Gratefully, our towel production has not changed; they are still made in Portugal, with our partners of many years.
I would love the opportunity to make this right, and will be following up directly.
- Jenni C.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Towel - WhiteI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoLOVE!
We bought a couple of the towels to try them out. We’re now buying the full set. They are modern, luxury, quality! Highly recommend!Was this helpful?
- Natascha P.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Towel - Light GreyI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSo soft!
The softest towels!Was this helpful?
- Karlie K.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Towel - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLightweight and absorbent
Love these thin yet absorbent towels. Feels like luxury hotel linens. If you’re used to classic, fluffy towels you might not like them at first, but give them a chance and you’ll never go back to the fuzzy style. These are super thin but quick to absorb water, and dry out quickly so you’re not stuck with a mildewy towel. Excellent!Was this helpful?