Simple Waffle Towel
Simple Waffle Towel
- Comes in 4 sizes
- Available in Terracotta and 11 additional colors
- 100% cotton waffle weave towels
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- 370 gsm weight
- Generously sized, loose knit, stonewashed in Portugal for softness
- Quick to dry and resistant to shrinkage
- Just gets better: absorbency and softness increases with each wash
Material: Cotton Dimensions: Washcloth 12"L x 12"W Hand 20"L x 39"W Bath 32"L x 59"W Sheet 39"L x 71"W
Machine wash cold + tumble dry. Softness and absorbency increases with each washing.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.
SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Suzanne A.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Towel - SkyI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoBest Towels Ever
I had always wanted to try a waffle towel and these exceeded my expectations by far.
- Sudie S.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Towel - PeacockI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLove this!
Great color and weight
- Amy C.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Towel - TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSuper absorbent and looks great!
Beautiful quality, looks fantastic and really absorbs and dries well. Love it!
- Kebschull L.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Towel - SageI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLove 💕
Love the color. Love the durability!
- Adam S.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Towel - Light GreyI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 months agoNeeds to Age?
Perhaps these are like good wine or a cast iron skillet - hopefully they'll get better with time and use. They seem pretty stiff upon arrival so I washed them twice and they didn't seem to soften up. They have a nice texture and the quality seems good - but they are not plush and not soft. So --- remains to be seen how well they perform.