Simple Waffle Slippers
Simple Waffle Slippers
SLIPPER INTO SOMETHING COMFY
- In 2 sizes, with a grippy non-slip outsole
- Available in Olive and 11 additional colors
- 100% cotton waffle weave slippers in Blush
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- 370 gsm weight
- Part of our Simple Waffle Collection
- Cushy and padded for ultimate lounging
- You might never leave the house again (and we don't blame you)
Small: 11.25"L x 4.5"W, women's 8-10/men's 5-9
Large: 12"L x 4.5"W, women's 11+/men's 10-14
Machine wash cold + tumble dry. Softness and absorbency increases with each washing.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.
SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- James Lee G.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Slippers - Dark GreyI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks agoNice, Easy House Slipper
Nice, easy house slipper to walk around in. I haven't washed them yet (had them about a week) but it looks like I'll be able to in cold water/delicate cycle. Wish there was a little more padding on the bottom for comfort which is why I gave it four out of five - but still a good slipper. I wear a 9.5/10 and got the Large.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- Raul M.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Slippers - OliveI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agolook great
dig 'em!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- Alizabeth P.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Slippers - TerracottaI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars2 months agoRidiculous sizing
Wish you guys made these reviews public to actually help potential buyers. These slippers are HUGE! Will not fit anyone correctly that wears smaller than a size 9 womens.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?HNHawkins New York1 month ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to write, and for your honest feedback. I look forward to the chance to make this right in the future, and continuing our conversation.