Simple Waffle Bathrobe
Simple Waffle Bathrobe
- In 2 sizes, with a looped tie for cinching
- Available in Mustard and 11 additional colors
- 100% cotton waffle weave robe
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- 370 gsm weight
- Part of our Simple Waffle Collection
- Roomy + generous
- You're gonna want to live in it (+ we don't blame you)
Small: chest 21", body length 40", arm length 21.25"
Large: chest 24", body length 45", arm length 22.5"
Machine wash cold + tumble dry. Softness and absorbency increases with each washing.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
Why we love it
“Hosting tip: put these in your guest bathroom + make your guests feel like they’re staying at a boutique hotel.”
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Joni F.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Bathrobe - TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoWaffle bathrobe
Love this color, soft waffle, cozy but not too hot, love it!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Leslie K.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Bathrobe - BlushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agobathrobe
pretty color.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Rebekah N.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Bathrobe - BronzeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest bathrobe ever
I got this bathrobe in L for my husband, who is 6'3" and slim. It's a great fit, hits at his knees and the sleeves are actually long enough which is a rare thing. Couldn't recommend this robe more -- I have one myself and it's my fave.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Rebekah N.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Bathrobe - Light GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest robe ever
This is the best most comfortable robe I've ever owned and I couldn't more highly recommend it. I'm 5'3", but don't mind rolling up the sleeves and love the length in cold weather.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Maria F.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Waffle Bathrobe - TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoCould I love it anymore?
I had my eye on this robe for a few months, and finally bought it. After wearing it every day for three weeks here are my thoughts: I adore it more than I thought I could. I love how it feels against my skin, I love how the waffle pattern gives a lil' "cushion" when I sit somewhere, I love the color (going strong after one wash), I love the texture of the fabric, I love it out of the shower, I love it over my clothes on a cold morning.... I am 5'6" 135 lbs and got the large (I'm normally a medium type person) because I wanted to make sure I was swimming in it- I am- and my 6'3" 180 lbs husband tried it on and also felt that it "fit well" on him. So, yeah, I recommend it. I think I would probably "fit better" in the small, but I really like that it is extra big on me.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2