Simple Linen Quilt
Simple Linen Quilt
QUILT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD
- Available in Olive and 14 additional colors
- European linen on both sides; finished, woven and stonewashed in Portugal
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- 3.5 x 3.5 grid pattern; self-bound hem
- An extension of our Simple Linen Bedding collection
- Relaxed, lived in look - but still classic
- Coordinating shams available
Material: European linen cover Poly fill Dimensions: Queen 92"L x 96"W King 92"L x 114"W
Wash our linen before using to make it even softer. Hand or machine wash with like colors using mild detergent. Use cold water on a gentle cycle. We love Attirecare’s Delicate Wash for ours at home (and it smells divine). You might see some lint after the first few washings but don’t fret: this is a natural result of the stone-washing process and will lessen over time. Washing helps soften and flatten the fibers, which makes them stronger. So we’re fans of frequent washings. Make sure you button up your duvets and zip up pillow covers to minimize damage when washing.
If you like a crisper feel, line dry. For a softer touch, tumble dry on low. Remove the linen from the dryer while it’s just barely damp - this reduces wrinkles. If you’re a type A, iron on warm - not the linen setting. Make sure linen is totally dry when you put it away and don’t enclose it in plastic.
Avoid fabric softener, dryer sheets, bleach, stain removers, color brighteners, or skin treatments. This can weaken the fibers and lead to discoloration.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.
SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Blake D.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Quilt - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoSimple Linen Quilt
The linen quilt and shams look and feel great. The quilt is the perfect weight for all times of the year.Was this helpful?