Simple Linen Quilt - $ 425.00
Simple Linen Quilt
Simple Linen Quilt
QUILT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD
- Available in Flax and 14 additional colors
- European linen on both sides; finished, woven and stonewashed in Portugal
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- 3.5 x 3.5 grid pattern; self-bound hem
- An extension of our Simple Linen Bedding collection
- Relaxed, lived in look - but still classic
- Coordinating shams available
Material: European linen cover Poly fill Dimensions: Queen 92"L x 96"W King 92"L x 114"W
Made in Portugal
Wash our linen before using to make it even softer. Hand or machine wash with like colors using mild detergent. Use cold water on a gentle cycle. You might see some lint after the first few washings but don’t fret: this is a natural result of the stone-washing process and will lessen over time. Washing helps soften and flatten the fibers, which makes them stronger. So we’re fans of frequent washings. Make sure you button up your duvets and zip up pillow covers to minimize damage when washing.
If you like a crisper feel, line dry. For a softer touch, tumble dry on low. Remove the linen from the dryer while it’s just barely damp - this reduces wrinkles. If you’re a type A, iron on warm - not the linen setting. Make sure linen is totally dry when you put it away and don’t enclose it in plastic.
Avoid fabric softener, dryer sheets, bleach, stain removers, color brighteners, or skin treatments. This can weaken the fibers and lead to discoloration.
We offer a one year warranty on Hawkins New York bedding to ensure homeware happiness. Manufacturing + physical flaws in construction are covered, but improper care, personal preferences regarding material + color, and physical damage caused by a human or pet are not.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
Why we love it
“A beautifully made bed needs multiple textures + this quilt is the perfect layering piece to add visual interest to your bedding. Plus, both sides are linen unlike some other “linen” quilts on the market.”
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- laser r.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Quilt - BronzeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 hours agoPERFECT QUILT!
I absolutely LOVE the Simple Linen Quilt in Bronze color. I am using it now in the Fall / Winter as a top later blanket. It is incredibly soft, beautiful color and the perfect weight for layering with other blankets! A+
- Teresa G.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Quilt - Dark GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGorgeous gray
Just got the matching towels and robe too. So good.
- VMCVerified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Quilt - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBlack linen quilt
This quilt is really well made, soft, and comfortable to sleep. They shipped this fast and I received it without any issues. Thank you!
- Teresa G.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Quilt - Light GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy favorite mix and match neutral
Adding to my HNY light grey linen. Love this color. I can mix and match it all year long.
- Drea P.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Quilt - PeacockI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful Color + Quality
I love everything about this quilt. It feels even better than I would have imagined. It is very soft.
It is also the perfect mid-weight quilt. Very well balanced.