Simple Linen Napkin - $ 22.00
Simple Linen Napkin
Simple Linen Napkin
YOU GOT A LIL SOMETHIN'
- Available in White and additional colors
- 100% European linen; finished, woven, and stonewashed in Portugal
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- Don't cry over spilled milk: they're machine washable, too
- Adds texture to the table, subtracts the need for disposables
- We love to mix and match
Material: European linen Dimensions: 20"L x 20"W, sold individually
Wash our linen before using to make it even softer. Hand or machine wash with like colors using mild detergent. Use cold water on a gentle cycle. You might see some lint after the first few washings but don’t fret: this is a natural result of the stone-washing process and will lessen over time. Washing helps soften and flatten the fibers, which makes them stronger. So we’re fans of frequent washings. Make sure you button up your duvets and zip up pillow covers to minimize damage when washing.
If you like a crisper feel, line dry. For a softer touch, tumble dry on low. Remove the linen from the dryer while it’s just barely damp - this reduces wrinkles. If you’re a type A, iron on warm - not the linen setting. Make sure linen is totally dry when you put it away and don’t enclose it in plastic.
Avoid fabric softener, dryer sheets, bleach, stain removers, color brighteners, or skin treatments. This can weaken the fibers and lead to discoloration.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
Why we love it
“Everyone loves a nice, high quality napkin, but nobody likes ironing one. It was really important for us to make these flat dry-friendly.”
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Alba Agustin T.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Napkin - FlaxI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat!
Great quality and aesthetically pleasing.
- JACKIE I.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Napkin - TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoNapkins
The picture was misleading, for some reason I was thinking I was getting four (my fault). I washed and dried them, so like it says, if you’re type A personality you’ll def want to iron them. Definitely excited to use them. The color is wonderful and should last a long time.
- Kathleen Mack- B.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Napkin - BronzeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSingle napkin!
It’s beautiful and good quality, but I did not realise it’s a single napkin. My mistake. Now I have an excuse to buy more.
- Hugh L.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Napkin - RustI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNapkins
Finally- a good -sized napkin.
- Kathy B.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Napkin - RustI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDreamy
I love these linen napkins. Very soft and substantial feel . Color is deeply saturated. Worth the price.