Simple Linen Flat Sheet
Simple Linen Flat Sheet
FLAT OUT COMFORT
- Available in Black and 17 additional colors
- 100% European linen; finished, woven, and stonewashed in Portugal
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- 210 gsm weight
- Generously sized for a relaxed drape
- We love to mix and match
**This item is final sale and non-refundable.
Material: European linen Dimensions: Queen 100"L x 111"W King 111"L x 118"W
Made in Portugal
Wash our linen before using to make it even softer. Hand or machine wash with like colors using mild detergent. Use cold water on a gentle cycle. You might see some lint after the first few washings but don’t fret: this is a natural result of the stone-washing process and will lessen over time. Washing helps soften and flatten the fibers, which makes them stronger. So we’re fans of frequent washings. Make sure you button up your duvets and zip up pillow covers to minimize damage when washing.
If you like a crisper feel, line dry. For a softer touch, tumble dry on low. Remove the linen from the dryer while it’s just barely damp - this reduces wrinkles. If you’re a type A, iron on warm - not the linen setting. Make sure linen is totally dry when you put it away and don’t enclose it in plastic.
Avoid fabric softener, dryer sheets, bleach, stain removers, color brighteners, or skin treatments. This can weaken the fibers and lead to discoloration.
We offer a one year warranty on Hawkins New York bedding to ensure homeware happiness. Manufacturing + physical flaws in construction are covered, but improper care, personal preferences regarding material + color, and physical damage caused by a human or pet are not.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
Why we love it
“We’re not really ‘make the bed everyday’ people + these sheets still look great when slightly bunched, strewn around the bed, or even spilling onto the floor.”
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Ryan S.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Flat Sheet - NavyI recommend this productRated 5 stars21 hours agoHeavy and breathable
These sheets are gorgeous. They have a good weight to them and they breathe well.
- David B.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Flat Sheet - RustI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoPerfect sheets
Exactly what I have been looking for! These sheets are a bit heavier than other linen sheets I have purchased, so they feel more substantial and luxurious while still being cool to sleep in since they are so breathable. I could t be happier with these sheets.
- Alexandria L.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Flat Sheet - BlushI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoI love these sheets!
Soft and thick but they still keep me pretty cool at night. So happy with my purchase.
- Kristina U.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Flat Sheet - NavyI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agobest linen bedding
true navy color, great linen bedding. I like to buy only flat sheets and rotate.
- Kristina U.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Flat Sheet - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agobest linen bedding
more of a washed black color, but great linen bedding. I like to buy only flat sheets and rotate.