Simple Linen Fitted Sheet - $ 225.00
Simple Linen Fitted Sheet
Simple Linen Fitted Sheet
- Available in Blush and 15 additional colors
- 100% European linen; finished, woven, and stonewashed in Portugal
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- 210 gsm weight
- Generously sized for deep mattresses, with an elastic edge all around to keep things taut
- We love to mix and match
Material: European linen Dimensions: Queen 60"L x 80"W, 18" deep King 78"L x 80"W, 18" deep
Made in Portugal
Wash our linen before using to make it even softer. Hand or machine wash with like colors using mild detergent. Use cold water on a gentle cycle. You might see some lint after the first few washings but don’t fret: this is a natural result of the stone-washing process and will lessen over time. Washing helps soften and flatten the fibers, which makes them stronger. So we’re fans of frequent washings. Make sure you button up your duvets and zip up pillow covers to minimize damage when washing.
If you like a crisper feel, line dry. For a softer touch, tumble dry on low. Remove the linen from the dryer while it’s just barely damp - this reduces wrinkles. If you’re a type A, iron on warm - not the linen setting. Make sure linen is totally dry when you put it away and don’t enclose it in plastic.
Avoid fabric softener, dryer sheets, bleach, stain removers, color brighteners, or skin treatments. This can weaken the fibers and lead to discoloration.
We offer a one year warranty on Hawkins New York bedding to ensure homeware happiness. Manufacturing + physical flaws in construction are covered, but improper care, personal preferences regarding material + color, and physical damage caused by a human or pet are not.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
Why we love it
“We’re not really ‘make the bed everyday’ people + these sheets still look great when slightly bunched, strewn around the bed, or even spilling onto the floor.”
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Sherri M.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Fitted Sheet - PeacockI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 minutes agoSuch unbelievably soft linen!
Wow, we bought a set of the fitted and flat dark teal sheets with matching pillowcases and decorative pillow, and have been simply delighted! The color is exactly as shown and the softness of this linen is just unbelievable. I will monitor how they hold up through laundering, but the quality thickness, feel, and color saturation have me expecting nothing but the best over time.
- Venice L.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Fitted Sheet - OliveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEveryday luxury
I love the texture and color and I can't wait for it to get softer and more in with every wash!
- Ryan S.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Fitted Sheet - NavyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove these sheets!
Been looking for a new brand of linen sheets since Restoration Hardware stopped making the ones we were sleeping on for years. Glad we went we these!
- K C.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Fitted Sheet - NavyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest Sheets Ever!
I swear by these sheets. They are so incredibly soft, and manage to stay cool in the summer time, warm in the winter. The color of the navy is stunning.
- Kelsey C.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Fitted Sheet - NavyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoVery good
Deep rich navy, fits our king mattress well with room. Starts out rough but softens over time. Love it.