Simple Candle Holder - $ 28.00 Original price: $ 40.00
Simple Candle Holder
Simple Candle Holder
COULD IT BE SO SIMPLE?
- Inspired by early American purist design and industrial smoke stacks
- Stained ash wood, stained blush
- Comes in 3 sizes (we love mixing a few to play with levels)
- Gold finish candle cup makes for easy cleaning
Material: Stained ash wood Dimensions: Extra small 2.75"D x 3.5"H Small 3.5"D x 5.5"H Large 4"D x 9"H
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.
SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Catherine M.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Candle Holder - BlushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoperfect!
- Joanna G.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Candle Holder - BrassI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoElegant, Modern, Understated
It's a beautifully designed object. simple. straight forward, nicely resolved. I have 4 others in various sizes
- Jorge L.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Candle Holder - MapleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWell made
Simple and elegant. Perfect for any occasion.
- Kyra F.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Candle Holder - MapleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoPerfect
These are the best! Highly recommend.
- Susan B.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Candle Holder - OakI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoNice, simple candle holder
I got a couple of these candle holders last year in two different heights, and added another one so I can make a grouping of three. They look nice and due to the wood, add a nice touch of warmth to the table. They hold a standard taper candle well, though for some candles I end up needing to wrap some paper around the base of the candle to keep it from being too wobbly. These holders look good in any season and I use them year-round.