Santoku Knife - $ 49.00
SLICE OF LIFE
- By Opinel
- Chopping, slicing, dicing solution
- An essential for the starter cook and seasoned chef alike
- Stainless steel + beechwood with half tang
- Made in France and Portugal by Opinel, traditional craftsmen of the knife trade since 1890
12"L (7" blade)
France + Portugal
With an origin story of teenage rebellion, Opinel was created by Joseph Opinel who, against his father’s wishes, spent his free time in the family workshop refining + manufacturing a small pocket knife: the Opinel No. 08. Made with two main steel grades + wood from local, sustainably managed forests, the name Opinel has become synonymous with superior knife craftsmanship.
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- cheri f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agosantoku knife
Perfect knife, and it looks great! I love cutting with my new knife!