Piuma Teapot - $ 95.00
LIGHT AS A FEATHER
- By Ichendorf, based in Milan
- Aptly named 'Piuma' (which means feather in Italian)
- A light and elegant addition to your morning or afternoon tea routine
- Hand blown borosilicate glass - meaning it holds up well to heat, but looks and feels light as air
3.94"H x 7.87"W x 4.33"D, 20.3 oz
Dishwasher safe at temperatures below 104°F.
For over a century, Ichendorf Milano has been capturing beauty through authentic shapes while using only the purest of materials… + calling it glassware. Since their beginnings in a small town near Cologne, their masterful techniques have remained, but now the Milan-based brand is telling a new story: of artists + designers coming together, combining materials + ideas in pursuit of innovation.
SHOP ichendorf milano
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Laura G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoStunning and delicate
Absolutely beautiful. It is less pink in person which I prefer. The glass is very thin and delicate and looks like artwork.