- Set of 4
- Available in Bone and 5 additional colors
- Part of our Essential Collection
- Pragmatic and elegant; that HNY sweet spot
- Sits comfortably in the hand and makes a just-right morning companion
- Soft rippling throughout and a slight foot for a hand thrown feeling (without the hand thrown price tag)
3.5"D (4" with handle), 10 oz
All our dinnerware is dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450 degrees.
Avoid sudden changes in temperature - like putting a hot plate on a cold marble counter - as this can cause breakage. (Our Woven Trivet can be a good buffer here.)
Remove minor scratches from cutlery and kitchen tools with Bar Keeper’s Friend - a classic standby scouring powder/magic potion. Works great with our Lurex Sponges, too.
A balancing act between style and price point, the Essential Collection is made up of relaxed pieces that allow you to mix, match and fill out your home with what you need for easy living. Everything is thoughtful, useful, and accessible. Home basics that look anything but.
SHOP essential collection
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Sachi N.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Mug, Set of 4 - SkyI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 hours agoLove these mugs
Perfect size cup nice and heavy, I love the handles and overall look
- Wenli Zhang F.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Mug, Set of 4 - Light GreyI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoModern and simple
- Laura C.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Mug, Set of 4 - BlushI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoYummy
I love these mugs! The size is perfect and I love the look of them. Very chic and simple! Very high quality.
- Robert K.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Mug, Set of 4 - OliveI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous.
I love the entire set of Essential dinnerware I purchased. The Olive color is so modern and fresh. The design is stunning. Matte outside and gloss inside. Perfection!
- Jessica H.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Mug, Set of 4 - BoneI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars4 months agoMiss the mark
I had the same mug but made in Portugal before. Accidentally broke it and decided to give this one a try. However, the quality and weight are very different, it’s not as heavy and solid as the previous version. Really hope they can improve this part or bring in the older version back though :/