Essential Low Bowl
Essential Low Bowl
LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT
- Set of 4
- Available in Light Grey and 5 additional colors
- Part of our Essential Collection
- Pragmatic and elegant; that HNY sweet spot
- Low and wide and ideal for your pasta course or serving up sides
- Soft rippling throughout and a slight foot for a hand thrown feeling (without the hand thrown price tag)
9"D x 3"H
All our dinnerware is dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450 degrees.
Avoid sudden changes in temperature - like putting a hot plate on a cold marble counter - as this can cause breakage. (Our Woven Trivet can be a good buffer here.)
Remove minor scratches from cutlery and kitchen tools with Bar Keeper’s Friend - a classic standby scouring powder/magic potion. Works great with our Lurex Sponges, too.
A balancing act between style and price point, the Essential Collection is made up of relaxed pieces that allow you to mix, match and fill out your home with what you need for easy living. Everything is thoughtful, useful, and accessible. Home basics that look anything but.
SHOP essential collection
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Mark S.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Low Bowl, Set of 4 - Light GreyI recommend this productRated 5 stars19 hours agoGreat Bowls
Wonderfully crafted and durable.Was this helpful?
- JAN M.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Low Bowl, Set of 4 - BoneI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoGreat every day bowls
Finding myself reaching for these bowls for every meal. Great for salads, stews and pastas etc.Was this helpful?
- Lena C.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Low Bowl, Set of 4 - BoneI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoPerfect Pasta Bowl
Really happy with the size and quality of these low bowls -- they're perfect for pasta!Was this helpful?
- Virginia H.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Low Bowl, Set of 4 - MustardI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoPerfect
Love these large bowls that I use for salads or in place of dinner plates. Great size and I love the look of the pottery as if each was turned on a potter’s wheel. The glaze/finish is dull as opposed to shiny. The color more a dull mustard (stone ground!) yellow than caramel as I’d hoped. But the “made by hand” look, feel and vibe has totally won me over.Was this helpful?
- Loren H.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Low Bowl, Set of 4 - BoneI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoLove!
I love these bowls! They’re the perfect size for pasta, stew, salad, or rice dishes. I love the soft and subtle ripple detail and the bone color is a nice shade that’s not white but not quite cream. I highly recommend, especially for the price.Was this helpful?