Essential Large Bowl
Essential Large Bowl
LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT
- Set of 4
- Available in Bone and 5 additional colors
- Part of our Essential Collection
- Pragmatic and elegant; that HNY sweet spot
- Wide and roomy for the best cereal-and-milk of your life
- Soft rippling throughout and a slight foot for a hand thrown feeling (without the hand thrown price tag)
6"D x 3"H
All our dinnerware is dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450 degrees.
Avoid sudden changes in temperature - like putting a hot plate on a cold marble counter - as this can cause breakage. (Our Woven Trivet can be a good buffer here.)
Remove minor scratches from cutlery and kitchen tools with Bar Keeper’s Friend - a classic standby scouring powder/magic potion. Works great with our Lurex Sponges, too.
A balancing act between style and price point, the Essential Collection is made up of relaxed pieces that allow you to mix, match and fill out your home with what you need for easy living. Everything is thoughtful, useful, and accessible. Home basics that look anything but.
SHOP essential collection
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Samantha B.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Large Bowl, Set of 4 - BoneI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoGreat everyday bowls
On the large side but great for everyday use plus as a popcorn or snack bowl! They match everything !
- Robert K.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Large Bowl, Set of 4 - OliveI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoExcellent offering
I love the entire set of Essential dinnerware I purchased. The Olive color is so modern and fresh. The design is stunning. Matte outside and gloss inside. Perfection!
- Raul M.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Large Bowl, Set of 4 - SkyI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLook great.
- Daniel V.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Large Bowl, Set of 4 - MustardI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoGood bowls, bad color
We loved the pink set, thought we'd get the mustard to complement, but it was a bit too green.HNHawkins New York5 months ago
Hi Daniel! I will reach out directly, but thank you so much for taking the time to write; I'm sorry the Mustard color did not exceed your expectations. We want you to love your dinnerware, and I look forward to speaking soon.