THROUGH ESSENTIAL-COLORED GLASSES
- Set of 4
- Available in Amber and 5 additional colors
- Holds 6, 12, or 20 oz of your morning OJ, dinner water, or evening vino
- Plus they're stackable, so you can clear some shelf space
- Colorful + hinting at retro, but with super modern lines
- Match (or mix!) between sizes, and with our Essential Pitchers
- Handle with care; made with borosilicate glass (read: more temperature resistant but thinner than other glasses)
Small 3"D x 2.5"H, 6 oz
Medium 3"D x 3.5"H, 12 oz
Large 3"D x 4.5"H, 20 oz
Oven, dishwasher, + microwave safe.
A balancing act between style and price point, the Essential Collection is made up of relaxed pieces that allow you to mix, match and fill out your home with what you need for easy living. Everything is thoughtful, useful, and accessible. Home basics that look anything but.
SHOP essential collection
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Alexander S.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Glassware - ClearI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoAmazing
Love it!Was this helpful?
- Emily E.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Glassware - BlushI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoProduct great--online shopping and customer service, not so much
I bought these as a gift and the recipient loves them. Unfortunately, placing the order online was not user friendly-no place to write a gift note/request no receipt, and every time i entered the shipping address and tried to enter a different billing address, it would only take one address! very frustrating with an established business to have this low level of user experience.
I emailed separately to enclose a note, and was told that would happen. But when my friend received her gift, she had to contact me and ask if it was sent by me since there was no note! Lovely item but not the way you want to send someone a special gift.Was this helpful?HNHawkins New York2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to write; I'm so sorry again your note was omitted from your shipment. We have a very small team, and though we do our best to accommodate all requests, we are sometimes unable, and I know how disappointing that can be.
I hope your friend loves her glasses, and that you are able to cheers together soon.
- Lusine K.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Glassware - ClearI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoEssential Glassware - Clear
Love the style but they tend to get foggy in the cupboard.Was this helpful?
- Matthew L.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Glassware - BlushI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat upgrade
We had the previous version of this glass and this one is much better!Was this helpful?
- Claire B.Verified BuyerReviewingEssential Glassware - ClearI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat!
Really thin, but feel solid. Perfect little glasses. Love that they stack! Shipped quickly. :)Was this helpful?