- By Netherton Foundry, based in Shropshire
- Fall in love with cooking all over again (or for the first time)
- Pan bodies are spun in one piece from a heavy duty blank of solid copper; no joints, welds, or seams
- Interior is lined with hand-wiped pure tin, creating the most non-stick conductive cookware available
- Handmade by skilled artisans in Britain, and made to be passed down
Material: Copper Dimensions: Small 7”L x 4.5”W x 3”H Medium 7.25”L x 6”W x 3.25”H Large 7.5”L x 8”W x 7.5”H
Soak pan in soapy water after use as needed. Wash with warm, soapy water, using a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to preserve the lining. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Not dishwasher safe. Coat the handle with olive oil or beeswax to prevent rusting. As the tin lining will melt at 232ºC / 450ºF, do not leave your pan unattended over a flame for too long. Oven safe up to 180ºC / 356ºF. For more information, visit our Brass + Copper Care page.
Located in the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution (South Shropshire), Netherton Foundry is a family owned operation with over three decades of cookware design experience. Drawing inspiration directly from 18th + 19th century Shropshire iron masters, this heritage brand builds quality products that are made to last, with locally-sourced materials + an emphasis on honoring their beautiful hometown.
SHOP NETHERTON FOUNDRY