Spun Iron Wok
Spun Iron Wok
- By Netherton Foundry, based in Shropshire
- Light and double handled for easy maneuverability
- Perfect for range stoves, open fires, wood burning ovens, electric, gas, ceramic, halogen, + induction ranges
- Unlike other products from this line, the wok is spun to a thickness of only 1mm
- Ensures that the wok heats up quickly and cools down fast
- Handmade by skilled artisans in Britain, and made to be passed down
- Lid sold separately
Material: Spun iron Dimensions: Wok 11”D x 3”H Lid 10.5”D x 2.25”H
Wash with hot water. Do not use soap or detergent. Dry immediately on low heat. For best results, an extra seasoned coating is recommended before first use.
Located in the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution (South Shropshire), Netherton Foundry is a family owned operation with over three decades of cookware design experience. Drawing inspiration directly from 18th + 19th century Shropshire iron masters, this heritage brand builds quality products that are made to last, with locally-sourced materials + an emphasis on honoring their beautiful hometown.
SHOP NETHERTON FOUNDRY
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Nicole P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoGreat (tiny) wok
Small but nice quality. I didn’t realize how small this wok is but the craftsmanship is excellent