Spun Iron Cloche
Spun Iron Cloche
COME A LITTLE CLOCHER
By Netherton Foundry, based in Shropshire
- Heavy duty iron, for baking the perfect golden loaf (esp sourdough!)
- Bell retains steam + improves crust
- Preseasoned with flax oil for a natural nonstick finish
- No sweat: it's safe in ovens up to 300ºC/572ºF
- Handmade by skilled artisans in Britain, and made to be passed down
- Baking Tray sold separately
Spun iron bell
Cast iron top handle
Stainless steel fittings
12.25"D x 7.5"H
Wash with hot water. Do not use soap or detergent. Dry immediately on low heat. For best results, an extra seasoned coating is recommended before first use.
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Deborah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 hours agoNice
Not too heavy, and it does the trick for my sourdough. Nice to not have to pour boiling water in for steam.
- PattiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLooks great works great!
You have to be careful not to let it rust, but it works great and looks beautiful sitting out in my kitchen!
- brandi h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoPerfect for Baking Sourdough Bread!
My new go-to bread baking implement. Nice high dome that is sturdy and lightweight. I'm thrilled that there is an alternative bread cloche in the marketplace. I was tempted to try a stoneware cloche but found this option to be more suitable for my baking needs.
- Derrin F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat For Sourdough Boule
I just made my first sourdough boule in the cloche and I’m delighted with the results. I’ve been using a Dutch oven for some time and I greatly prefer the results with the iron cloche. My loaf experienced great oven spring, was perfectly browned, and had great flavor. I highly recommend adding this baking vessel to your kitchen.