Simple Linen Duvet
Simple Linen Duvet
RUMPLED JUST RIGHT
- Available in Rust and 17 additional colors
- 100% European linen; finished, woven, and stonewashed in Portugal
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- 210 gsm weight
- Branded buttons for hidden closure and 4 ties in the corner so your insert won't budge
- Generously sized for a perfect drape
- We love to mix and match
**This item is final sale and non-refundable.
Material: European linen Dimensions: Queen 90"L x 92"W King 92"L x 109"W
Made in Portugal
Wash our linen before using to make it even softer. Hand or machine wash with like colors using mild detergent. Use cold water on a gentle cycle. You might see some lint after the first few washings but don’t fret: this is a natural result of the stone-washing process and will lessen over time. Washing helps soften and flatten the fibers, which makes them stronger. So we’re fans of frequent washings. Make sure you button up your duvets and zip up pillow covers to minimize damage when washing.
If you like a crisper feel, line dry. For a softer touch, tumble dry on low. Remove the linen from the dryer while it’s just barely damp - this reduces wrinkles. If you’re a type A, iron on warm - not the linen setting. Make sure linen is totally dry when you put it away and don’t enclose it in plastic.
Avoid fabric softener, dryer sheets, bleach, stain removers, color brighteners, or skin treatments. This can weaken the fibers and lead to discoloration.
We offer a one year warranty on Hawkins New York bedding to ensure homeware happiness. Manufacturing + physical flaws in construction are covered, but improper care, personal preferences regarding material + color, and physical damage caused by a human or pet are not.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
Why we love it
“The corner ties were a key detail for us (is there anything worse than a migrating comforter inside your duvet?), plus we just love the relaxed look of linen. Its sustainability factor is a great bonus too.”
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- kimberly c.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Duvet - PetalI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoColors!
I love this color - depending on the light in my bedroom, it looks white or you can see the pink come out in other light. i have the Petal duvet, Blush pillow cases (and botom sheet) , and Terracotta Euro pillow shams and the 3 colors together are perfect (as recco'd on the site!).
- Catherine C.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Duvet - WhiteI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agolove duvet
- Elizabeth K.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Duvet - PineI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoHeaven in a bed!
I love the duvet. For starters, it's my favorite color and the softness cannot be beat. I turned it inside out to insert my duvet and the stitching is finished so nicely!
- mary c.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Duvet - IvoryI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLinen Duvet
I love Hawkins New York linen duvets, this is my third and ivory color is lovely. Will likely buy another color soon.
- Max O.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Duvet - TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoTerracotta
Have them in a vacation rental and guests love them