Spun Iron Loaf Pan
Spun Iron Loaf Pan
- By Netherton Foundry, based in Shropshire
- Thick black iron loaf pan, made to last through a lifetime of bakes
- Preseasoned with flax oil for a natural nonstick finish
- Handmade by skilled artisans in Britain, and made to be passed down
Material: Spun iron Dimensions: Small 8.5”L x 5.75”W x 2.75”H, approx. 40 oz Large 11”L x 6.25”W x 3.25”H, approx. 70 oz
Wash with hot water. Do not use soap or detergent. Dry immediately on low heat. For best results, an extra seasoned coating is recommended before first use.
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Kathryn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars22 hours agoJust a delight to use
I had been scouting these pans for months before I got them on sale. I had high hopes but also a bit of trepidation - in case they just couldn't live up to my expectations. GREAT NEWS, Y'ALL - they passed with flying colors. For first use I added a little coconut oil and a sprinkling of cornmeal to the bottom, as I was nervous the bread would stick - but not a sign of sticking as the loaves just dropped right out. Gorgeous almost-straight sides and an unusual squat shape - especially for the smaller size - really make these special and set them apart from my other bread pans. I just love them and can't wait to use them again. And the quality of the materials and the construction mean they'll last forever AND then be handed down to some younger baker when I'm done with them. Yay for Netherton Foundry and Hawkins New York!
- Jennifer B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBest Loaf Pan
Amazing, Lovely crust on our bread
- Nikylla C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoLOVE it so much I bought another one.
This is the best loaf pan ever! Line it with parchment paper; fill it; bake, and wipe it clean with a paper towel. Done. It's time to eat!