Strata Dinner Plate - $ 24.00
Strata Dinner Plate
Strata Dinner Plate
- Part of our Strata Dinnerware Collection, inspired by fluid forms
- Not really a square, not really a circle; makes a perfectly imperfect stack
- For plating dinner with a little chilled out whimsy
- P.S. This product was previously called the Organic Dinner Plate
Material: Glazed stoneware Dimensions: 10.5"D
All our dinnerware is dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450 degrees.
Avoid sudden changes in temperature - like putting a hot plate on a cold marble counter - as this can cause breakage. (Our Woven Trivet can be a good buffer here.)
Remove minor scratches from cutlery and kitchen tools with Bar Keeper’s Friend - a classic standby scouring powder/magic potion. Works great with our Lurex Sponges, too.
Why we love it
“Our original name for this collection was Sqircle (square meets circle), but we decided on the Strata Collection instead. The sqircleness of these plates is still unmatched though.”
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Pauline N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 hours agoLovely plates
I love that these plates are simple while still being interesting. The shape and finish feel organic and sophisticated. They also stack neatly and easily wash clean.
- Vicky F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove these!
I love the weight and feel of this dinnerware set. Very nice quality .
- Kimberley C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoStrata dishes
I love my new strata plates. I already have the low bowls and love them. I know I will love the dinner plates too.
- purnima p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMP
- Meredith F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHawkins dishes
Love the shape and sturdiness. Also love that they are lead free. They’re like a “little black dress”—you can dress them up or dress them down.