- By Stockholm-based Iris Hantverk
- Think a stylish dustpan doesn't exist? Think again
- Keep it handy - it's cute enough to leave out
- Made of oiled beech, horse hair, and plastic
- Handmade by visually impaired craftspeople in Sweden + Estonia
Material: Beechwood, horsehair, + plastic Dimensions: 9.75"L x 15.5"W
Oil wood on occasion.
Following old Swedish tradition, Iris Hantverk’s exclusive designs have been thoughtfully crafted by visually impaired craftsmen since the company began in the late 1900s. Prioritizing the feel + quality of handmade brushes from natural materials, the boutique brush manufacturer is reviving the traditional brush binding industry with timeless goods for every home that support accessibility in art.
SHOP IRIS HANTVERK