Simple Linen Pillowcases
Simple Linen Pillowcases
LET'S SLEEP ON IT
- Set of 2
- Available in Navy and 17 additional colors
- 100% European linen; finished, woven, and stonewashed in Portugal
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- 210 gsm weight
- Envelope closure
- We love to mix and match
**This item is final sale and non-refundable.
Standard 20"W x 28"L
King 20"W x 36"L
Made in Portugal
Wash our linen before using to make it even softer. Hand or machine wash with like colors using mild detergent. Use cold water on a gentle cycle. We love Attirecare’s Delicate Wash for ours at home (and it smells divine). You might see some lint after the first few washings but don’t fret: this is a natural result of the stone-washing process and will lessen over time. Washing helps soften and flatten the fibers, which makes them stronger. So we’re fans of frequent washings. Make sure you button up your duvets and zip up pillow covers to minimize damage when washing.
If you like a crisper feel, line dry. For a softer touch, tumble dry on low. Remove the linen from the dryer while it’s just barely damp - this reduces wrinkles. If you’re a type A, iron on warm - not the linen setting. Make sure linen is totally dry when you put it away and don’t enclose it in plastic.
Avoid fabric softener, dryer sheets, bleach, stain removers, color brighteners, or skin treatments. This can weaken the fibers and lead to discoloration.
We offer a one year warranty on Hawkins New York bedding to ensure homeware happiness. Manufacturing + physical flaws in construction are covered, but improper care, personal preferences regarding material + color, and physical damage caused by a human or pet are not.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.
SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Rachael H.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Pillowcases, Set of 2 - PeacockI recommend this productRated 5 stars15 minutes agoSoft and beautiful
This linen is soft and comfortable. The color is calming and matches well with all sorts of other colors.
- Jean C.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Pillowcases, Set of 2 - BlushI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoLoved them so much that I bought them again!
I love, love, love the feel and color of these! These are actually to replace my very first purchase of HNY linens years ago. The originals are worn thing with holes, but they still feel so amazingly luxurious and the color palette of all the linens is just so beautiful and easy to mix and match!
- Angel S.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Pillowcases, Set of 2 - Light GreyI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agogood
Just what I needed. I have the comforter in this color and the dye lot of these cases match nicely.
- robert m.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Pillowcases, Set of 2 - BlushI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agopillowcase review
they are soft and the color is subtle and super pretty
- Susan B.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Pillowcases, Set of 2 - WhiteI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 months agoGood value
The pillowcases are sized well and soft. Always wish linens for the bed were heavier, to wear longer.