Simple Linen Euro Sham - $ 54.60 Original price: $ 78.00
Simple Linen Euro Sham
Simple Linen Euro Sham
EURO OR BUST
- Available in Dark Grey and 16 additional colors
- 100% European linen; finished, woven, and stonewashed in Portugal
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- 210 gsm weight
- Envelope closure
- We love to mix and match
**This item is final sale and non-refundable.
Material: European linen Dimensions: 26"L x 26"W
Made in Portugal
Wash our linen before using to make it even softer. Hand or machine wash with like colors using mild detergent. Use cold water on a gentle cycle. You might see some lint after the first few washings but don’t fret: this is a natural result of the stone-washing process and will lessen over time. Washing helps soften and flatten the fibers, which makes them stronger. So we’re fans of frequent washings. Make sure you button up your duvets and zip up pillow covers to minimize damage when washing.
If you like a crisper feel, line dry. For a softer touch, tumble dry on low. Remove the linen from the dryer while it’s just barely damp - this reduces wrinkles. If you’re a type A, iron on warm - not the linen setting. Make sure linen is totally dry when you put it away and don’t enclose it in plastic.
Avoid fabric softener, dryer sheets, bleach, stain removers, color brighteners, or skin treatments. This can weaken the fibers and lead to discoloration.
We offer a one year warranty on Hawkins New York bedding to ensure homeware happiness. Manufacturing + physical flaws in construction are covered, but improper care, personal preferences regarding material + color, and physical damage caused by a human or pet are not.
Our Simple Collection is all about pared back design, made from tried and true materials that last and last. These pieces are versatile and useful, designed with an easiness that makes them seem at home in traditional or minimalist spaces, and can make small moments feel nice and big ones feel… well, simple.
SHOP SIMPLE COLLECTION
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Richard Z.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Euro Sham - BlushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars17 hours agoJust what I wanted
Ordered this item to replace the same item I had bought previously which had become torn. Glad to see it was still available in same color.
- Lindsey G.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Euro Sham - MustardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago!!
Really beautiful color and quality! I’ve tried lots of linen, but I keep coming back to Hawkins.
- Jayme M.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Euro Sham - PineI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoreally lovely linens :)
These euro linen shams are so beautiful. The color is deep and rich, depicted accurately in the photo. The linen itself is really soft and a bit crinkly so they looked very lived in right away, which I love. Definitely will be investing in more of these linen sheets in the future. Absolutely worth it!
- Cynthia M.Verified BuyerReviewingSimple Linen Euro Sham - SkyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoThe best linen around!
I love Hawkins linen! Between my friends and I we've tried 6 different linen sheet companies and Hawkins far exceeds all of them. Totally worth the price!