RAISE, RINSE, REUSE
- The first product Hawkins ever produced
- Mouth blown recycled glass with a slight sea tint and a slight bubbled patterning
- Casual way to drink wine (in the medium) and spritzers (in the large)
- Both look great with some bright OJ in the morning, too
- Variation is natural (and very cool)
- Sold individually
Material: Recycled glass Dimensions: Medium 2.5"D x 2.5"H, 6-7 oz Large 3"D x 4.75"H, 11-12 oz
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Thomas N.Verified BuyerReviewingRecycled GlasswareI recommend this productRated 5 stars15 minutes agoDon't care for the use of the word "recycled" it's off putting to some.
1. It makes sense. 2. beautifully minimalistic.
- Randi C.Verified BuyerReviewingRecycled GlasswareI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoWe love these glasses!
Easy to hold and beautiful!
- Anne R.Verified BuyerReviewingRecycled Extra Small GlassI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoHappy in Austin
I love the recycled glasses, although I was surprised they were so small when they arrived. I had bought one of these same glasses in another store in Marfa last summer, but it was probably a "small" and not extra small. They only had one left in that store or I would've bought four. So I was trying to order 3 more to make it a set. When the extra small ones came I was disappointed at first. But...I decided to keep them anyway since they would be a nice size for drinking port. I had a port the other night in one of them, and it was perfect and I now love them! Maybe one of these days I'll get around to ordering 3 of the "small" size to complete that set too.
- Maria S.Verified BuyerReviewingRecycled GlasswareI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful light functional
Really lovely glassware
- Terri D.Verified BuyerReviewingRecycled GlasswareI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove
I absolutely love my new glasses. Bought the Lrg. and Med. Sz. So beautiful but delicate. Arrived In perfect condition. So unique from any other glasses. Highly recommend.