Recycled Glassware - $ 8.00
RAISE, RINSE, REUSE
- The first product Hawkins ever produced
- Mouth blown recycled glass with a slight sea tint and a slight bubbled patterning
- Casual way to drink wine (in the medium) and spritzers (in the large)
- Both look great with some bright OJ in the morning, too
- Variation is natural (and very cool)
- Sold individually
Material: Recycled glass Dimensions: Medium 2.5"D x 2.5"H, 6-7 oz Large 3"D x 4.75"H, 11-12 oz
Why we love it
“For 8 years in a row, these continue to be our number one seller. We actually use the extra small size for serving dipping sauces or collecting olive pits next to a charcuterie board”
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- TANYA M.Verified BuyerReviewingRecycled GlasswareI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoLove these glasses!
I had purchased the short version of these glasses at High Point Market and saw your tall version. They are gorgeous and arrived well packaged.
- Sarah P.Verified BuyerReviewingRecycled GlasswareI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdaycute but breaks easily
Love these glasses, but they break so easily
- Mary O.Verified BuyerReviewingRecycled GlasswareI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCharming!
These glasses are perfect for breakfast juice. Handblown, they're light and attractive. That they are recycled glass is even better!
- Stephanie B.Verified BuyerReviewingRecycled GlasswareI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoNew Glasses
Love the shape - easy to hold - love the "imperfections"!
- Danielle K.Verified BuyerReviewingRecycled GlasswareI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoFunctional and stylish!
Lightweight, simple, but subtlety cool :)