- Part of our Organic Dinnerware Collection, inspired by fluid forms
- Not really a square, not really a circle; makes a perfectly imperfect stack
- For plating dinner with a little chilled out whimsy
Extra small bowl 3"D x 1.5"H (3.38 oz)
Small bowl 4"D x 2"H (9.3 oz)
Medium bowl 5"D x 2.25"H (15.2 oz)
Large bowl 5.25"D x 2.5"H (23.8 oz)
All our dinnerware is dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450 degrees.
Avoid sudden changes in temperature - like putting a hot plate on a cold marble counter - as this can cause breakage. (Our Woven Trivet can be a good buffer here.)
Remove minor scratches from cutlery and kitchen tools with Bar Keeper’s Friend - a classic standby scouring powder/magic potion. Works great with our Lurex Sponges, too.
Our Organic collection is named for the fluid, amorphous shapes of the line, meant to add something just a little offbeat to your space. Each piece is inspired by the Japanese principle of wabi sabi design. The end result is a little luxe, a little imperfect - and exactly right.
SHOP organic collection
You Might Also Like
Go ahead, allow your mind to wander.
Ratings & Reviews
- Shelly B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 minutes agoLove!
Love the bowls!!
- Jessica C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoMedium is still pretty small, but a perfect rice bowl
Although I read the measurements, I was still surprised by how small the medium size is. It’s a perfect size for condiments, mixed nuts, or I will use it as a rice bowl. I love the organic shape and color.
- Sharon T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoA bowl size for everything
Love these bowls and all the variety of sizes.
- Betii j.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoTiny bowls!
love!!! Just wasn't aware that they are that tiny but still found a need for them.
- Ruthie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoFantastic
Love everything about them!!